A three days ride with an average of 54 km per day. A beautiful tour through the stunning nature of the North-Andean region.
Join us in a 190 km adventure in the north andean region. Ride among green fields, native forests, crops and beautiful scenarios. We will be riding between 2000 and 3000 m.a.s.l.
The first day we will be departing from a town Called La Calera in the north of the city. People can get there by public transport or asking for private transport with Nomads. We will begin pedaling early in the morning. Most of the first day route goes through secondary roads, off roads and single tracks. There will be a support vehicle available during the adventure. Crossing Sopó and Tocancipa we will reach to Suesca, a town known by it’s history in rock climbing. We will sleep there in a comfortable house close to the town. We will rest there, have a delicious dinner and talk about the next day challenges. Next day we will begin after a light breakfast facing a first climb of 8 km that will guide us to
Accommodation day 1
Suesca’s lake. Then we will descent to a scenery town called Cucunuba. An amazing valley will show before getting this town. We will lunch in this place or close. 70 km this day. San Miguel de Sema is the last town in the route before getting to our second accommodation place, a rustic house in the middle of the country with a nice temperature.
The last day we will cross a desert before getting to Villa de Leyva, our final goal. We will lunch there, have a rest and a walk around before returning back to the starting point in La Calera.
Accommodation day 2
This plan includes:
Photos of the route
Every participant should bring:
– Sleeping bag (Although they have beds or mattresses in homes it is better to have a sleeping for cold)
– Bicycle in excellent conditions, helmet and basic emergency equipment (first aid kit and spare tire)
*Nomads can offer Bike rent and transport from Bogotá.
– Private expenses
– Mechanical parts
We will answer the request in the next 2 days informing availability and rates.
You can write us in the text box including in the message:
1. First and last name
3. Telephone or skype user and availability in case you are outside Colombia.
4. Number of riders and name of each one
5. Date in mind for the tour.
6. Need shuttle from Bogotá City?
7. Need Bike Rent? how many?
8. Any other information that you consider relevant for the requirement.